Friday, September 21, 2012

While I was away.....

It has been quite q while since my last post. Sadly, I was hospitalized in February and was in ICU for 6 days. Since then, I haven't done much of anything. Recovery from kidney failure among other things has been slow and I am just now feeling like myself again. I have been sewing some for that grandbaby who just keeps growing despite the fact that I wish we could keep her this age for longer. She is the perfect age to be my little shopping buddy and mani-pedi buddy. Anyway I am making outfits for her to wear on her surprise Disney trip coming up next month -- Halloween themed, of course, since it's celebrated all month at Disney. I'm also getting into creating hair ties which can be worn as bracelets, too. I have supplies to try my hand with bows and fancy flower hair bands. I will post pictures of all these soon I hope! Take care. I'm glad if anyone reads my blog...if not, I enjoy writing anyway. Lol have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment