Sunday, July 10, 2011

Only a month has gone by.....


Well, hello! I think I'm getting much better at posting. It's been just a few days over a month since my last post. For some people that's not much progress, but if you look at my track record, I'm really doing quite well.

I've been busy, busy. I have been sewing and embroidering. I sewed a test pattern for a child's dress for www.littlelizardking.com. The pattern was an e-pattern (PDF download). It was well written with great instructions. I love the pattern and will be using it again. The picture at the top of the post shows the dress I made. Of course, I have the most beautiful model in the world. My, how she loved twirling in that dress..... she didn't want to take it off!

As you can see, we have also been to the beach. Seven wonderful days of beach house living, lying under the umbrella, listening to the surf, sunning, playing with Grand Baby, nice beach walks, Utopia!

I have also tested some embroidery/applique designs for www.originalstitches.com. Erin, the digitizer is wonderful. Her designs are a joy to work with. They stitch out beautifully every time. Please stop by her site and check out her work. She takes great pride in her work and strives to give only her best to her designs.

No comments: