Monday, May 10, 2010

I Am Not a Writer!

One thing I have discovered is that I am no writer of sagas! Another thing I have discovered is that I am no writer. Lol. However, I am an excellent Mimi and I love to do machine embroidery and especially in-the-hoop projects.



I do so enjoy my time with Grandbaby. Since we have started understanding the sentences she has been making since she was 9 months old :) I have learned that what we've been playing under the table is "tea party". She dearly loves the little talking teapot and cups she got for Christmas. She serves little plastic petit fours on tupperware and pours tea just like a little southern lady \when she is in "tea party mode". Thanks to Jennilee at "Digistitches" I'll be making in-the-hoop play food on the embroidery machine for her 2nd birthday. We already bought the Step 2 Gourmet Kitchen for her as well. I can't wait til the end of the month to give it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment